New Jerusalem Charitable Society
News letter January 2015
Dear brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I praise God that he led His servant evangelist Uche Unogu to start some financial support to the Ministry of New Jerusalem Charitable society. Really I do appreciate for his ministry commitment and sincerity in serving the Lord. I and my team we pray God to shower His many fold blessings upon his ministry, family and let God use him mightily in His ministry in the days to come.
Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Than said I, Here am I send me (Isaiah 6:8) Lord Jesus Said” The spirit of the Lord is upon me because He has anointed me because He has anointed us to preach the Gospel to the poor. Dear servants of God and believers we are also anointed by the same spirit of God (1 John 2:27) So expand your ministry and save the souls to bring them into fold of Jesus and other sheep I have which are not of this fold them also I must bring and they shall hear my voice and they shall be one fold and one shepherd.
God bless you and your ministry abundantly – AMEN.
With much love and prayers
Your loving brother in Christ
I’m Satpal masih from last several years I had desiring to be settled in Dubai but always were hindrances on my way. Once pastor Lubhaya John was sitting at my home to came to conduct a prayer meeting then he prayed and said I would go to Dubai soon, i was amazed who told to pastor regarding this. But I knew only the Holy Spirit has revealed it and then they all prayed and I got my visa for Dubai within one month. I have been working in Dubai past two years in a good company.
Ever since I started donating to “New Jerusalem charitable Society” I have been experiencing blessings in my work and my life. – Mr. Satpal Masih Vill; Sangher , Punjab (India)
My name is Aman from Punjab. After 10+12 passed I was searching a job for me but three years have been passed but I did not get a any job. Once I asked pray help from pastor and he prayed along with congregation I got a good job within a week. Glorify His name. Miss. Aman – Punjab (India)
I’m Mr.Laddi masih . I was suffering with severe pain under my penis, I was unable to walk and sit properly due to the sever pain. Pastor prayed along with believers and I got healing miraculously now I can sit properly and can run fast there is no pain. Thank you Jesus. – Mr. Laddi Masih – Punjab (India)
Kindly continue pray for our urgent needs
- One four wheeler for the office use and to carry out the staff and musical team to the meetings in remote villages.
- One computer for office.
- 150 full bibles in our native language
- An own Office building.
- Right now we have ten branches Churches and 15 pastors as families to minister in each place. Please pray for these ministers to meet their family and ministry needs.
If you are interested or God is inspiring you please get touch with us through this email; in India <firstname.lastname@example.org> or SMS on (0091) 708-737-9829
Mailing Address :
Pastor Lubhaya John , New Jerusalem Charitable Society, Vill: Rania, P.o: Dhariwal, Distt: Gurdaspur, Punjab, India – 143519
Spiritual Formation – 1
What must we do to be saved from this preserve generation
The answer to the question is the gateway into the kingdom of God: “ Repent and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and you shall receive the gift of the Holy spirit ( Acts 2 : 38 ) Acts 2 : 38 presents a unified experience of New Testament salvation.
Question 1 – Why repent?
The meaning of the word repent will provide us with a Biblical answer to repent means literally “ to turn back” ( to make a u turn 180 degrees ) it is a firm inward decision a change of mind stop doing the wrong things start doing the right things. Turn away from the devil (sin) turn to God. Thus, repentance means : an inner change of mind resulting in a change of action turning around to face and to move in a completely new direction it is a command ( Acts 2: 38 )
Question 2 – Why the New Birth?
- a) Due to our sins and trespasses our spirit man is dead (separated) towards God ( Gen 3 : 17 ps. 51 : 7 Rom 3:23 Eph 2: 1)
- b) Therefore we fall short of the glory of God ( Rom 3: 23) and we are alienated and enemies in our mind by wicked works ( Col 1: 21) and as a sinful human I cannot enter God kingdom.
- c) Therefore the Lord Jesus declares “Most assuredly I say to you unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God unless one is born of water ( natural birth ) and the spirit ( spiritual birth ), he can not enter the kingdom of God (John 3:3,5,1:12-13)
- d) At the time when you receive the Lord Jesus as your personal savior (John 1:12), the Holy Spirit makes your spirit man alive again (New Birth). Now you are reconciled with God and you will be able to experience His glory. (1cor.2:14)
Question 3- Why Baptism in Water?
- It is a command (Acts 2:38).
- To become a disciple of Christ (Matt.28:19).
- To fulfill all righteousness (Matt.3:15)
- Through the baptism in water the convert identifies him/herself with the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus the baptism-bath represents a grave. Through the baptism the old-man gets buried, and then the new-man arises in Christ. (Rom.63-6; Col.2:12).
- Repentance (to turn from a sinful life, and receive Christ as your savior John1:12, Acts 2:38) is a requirement.
- Believing is another requirement for baptism in water (Mark 16:16, Acts 8:37, 1Peter 3:20, 21).
- The baptism is executed according to the example that the Lord demonstrated to us (1peter 1:21,Matt.3:13-16)
Question 4 – Why the Baptism in the Holy Spirit?
- The Holy Spirit has been promised by the Father and is a Gift from God (Luke 24: 49; Gal.3:13, 14, Acts 2:38,39).
- It is the gateway to the supernatural (1Cor.12:7-11; Heb.6:4-5).
- The Holy Spirit empowers and enables us (Acts 1:8).
- To receive boldness (Acts 4:31).
- To receive the fullness of God’s love (Rom.5:5)
- For daily guidance (Rom.8:14; Acts 16:6-10).
- For a Holy Spirit inspired prayer life (Rom.8:26,27;Eph.4:18).
- To glory Christ (Acts 2:33; Eph.1:13-14).
- He strengthens the inner being (Eph.3:16).
Your Identity in Christ
As a born-again believer your true identity is in Christ. A Healthy, Biblical self-image will be received if you believe and understand what God is saying about who you are in Christ. The truth about your Throne Position in Christ will set you free of any negative self-image or negative remarks from other people.
Believe the truth, meditate on it and proclaim it over your life.
I am accepted:
- I am God’s Child (John 1:12).
- I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15).
- I have been justified (Rom.5:1).
- I am united with the Lord and one with Him in Spirit (1 Cor.6:17)
- I have been bought with a price – I belong to God (1 Cor.6:20)
- I am a member of Christ’s body (1 Cor.12:27).
- I am a saint (Eph.1:1).
- I have been adopted as God’s Child (Eph.1:5).
- I have been accepted by God (Eph.1:6).
- I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit (Eph.2:18).
- I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (Col.1:14).
- I am complete in Christ (Col.2:10)
I am Secure:
- I am free from condemnation (Rom.8:1,2).
- I am assured that all things work together for good (Rom.8:28).
- I am free from any condemning charges against me (Rom.8:31-34).
- I can not be separated from the love of God (Rom.8:35-39).
- I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Cor.1:21,22).
- I am hidden with Christ in God (Col.3:3).
- I am confident that the good work that God has begun in me will be perfected (Phil.1:6).
- I am a citizen of heaven (Phil.3:20).
- I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind (2 Tim.1:7).
- I have the boldness of a lion (Prov.28:1).
- I can find grace and mercy in time of need (Heb.4:16).
- Christ said: “I will never leave you nor forsake you (Heb.13:5)”.
- I am born of God and the evil one can not touch me (1 John 5:18).
I am Significant:
- I am the salt and light of the earth (5:13).
- I am a branch of the true vine, a channel of life (John 15:1,5).
- I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16).
- I am a personal witness of Christ (Acts1:8).
- I am God’s temple (1 Cor.3:16).
- I am a minister of reconciliation (2 Cor.5:17-20).
- I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realm (Eph.2:6).
- I am God’s workmanship (Eph. 2:10).
- I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph.3:12).
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil.4:13).
- Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
- I am more than a conqueror (Rom.8:37).
- I am the apple of His eye (Zech.2:8)